Tuesday 30 November 2010

Project updates

It's been a while since I blogged. But it's not for wanting, I assure you.

The last few months have been very busy. And, as the homepage of my site would suggest, there's going be an update of work coming very soon. But perhaps, not this side of Christmas.

I love working on identity work and there's quite a few on the go at the moment. A ground-breaking estate agency in Mayfair (my words, not theirs), a Kingston-based holding company, an interior design & construction consultancy in Hampton Court and a personal trainer in Baker Street. I'm also working on a couple of websites and, of course, the annual Christmas project, which I'll be sending out in the next week or so.

So, and I say it to the four or so people following this blog, keep your eyes peeled. There'll be some new work coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment